Tile is a versatile, durable product for any home. When properly installed, tile looks great in almost any room of the house. It can be installed on a kitchen backsplash, bathroom walls, shower walls and any floor. We can even install tile on a shower ceiling. Feel free to contact VanVleet Construction for a free Twin Cities tile installation estimate.
Choosing Tile in Minneapolis, MN
Tile options are almost limitless so it is understandable that it can be a little overwhelming when choosing a tile for your next planned tile installation. It is best to start out with an idea of what you want to see the final tile project look like. Their is many great sources and tile design ideas on the internet with images of tile installations that have been completed and are to your liking. Narrow down your choices from the tile installation images and take them to your nearest tile shop store to choose your tile. Measurements of your room can come in handy as well as a few photographs of your room that you want the tile to be installed in. The representatives at these tile stores are very knowledgeable and usually have a good idea of the methods used to install various tile.
Learn More About Our Tiled Showers.
Minneapolis, MN Area Tile Installation
Our Tile Installation Services Include
- Moving of normal household furniture
- Preparation of the wall and floor for installation.
- Removal and disposal of existing materials if necessary.
- Installation of new tile.
- Installation using mortar thin set systems.
- Sealing of porous stone tile products and tile grout joints.
- Undercutting of door jambs to allow the tile to fit seamlessly.
- Installation of transitions between adjacent flooring.
- Installation of perimeter molding and door thresholds.